Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Top 10 Most important rules in Customer Service

Customer Love


1- I apologize for the mistake, Lets make it right. People want to be heard and acknowledged. Tell them what you can do to make it right


2- Thank you for your Business. Please come back again. Repeat and loyal customers are KEY


3- I am not sure but I will find out. It’s ok not knowing the answer. It is not ok to let the customer search for it. That’s your job.


4- Be prepared to go the extra Mile. There is less competition there.


5- What is most convenient for you? People are pleasantly surprised when you ask that.


6- How may I serve you? The question reinforces your role in the relationship. Play it the BEST YOU CAN.


7- How did we do? Feedback is critical and people appreciate being asked.


8- Glad you are here!. Customers that FEEL welcomed spend more time, more money and come back more.


9- Thank You. Basic manners. Yet how many times you are sincerely thanked as a customer.


10- The most important word: YES. Be a YES PERSON.





Customer Service is not a department. It is an attitude.

They don’t care how much you know…..Until they know how much you CARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment